No products in the cart.
- What does beauty mean to you?This is a matter of the heart for me! Beauty to me, is what makes people feel like the best version of themselves. I love it when I see people expressing themselves through makeup or style, and doing it in a way so it makes them feel beautiful, instead of pleasing everyone else! Beauty to me, is truly all the different shades of colours, shapes, moods and styles! Diversity!
2. What inspires me?Something new! I love it when I receive new makeup palettes or products I can test! It makes my mind ponder the new possibilities of doing makeup. I also feel inspired of other artists, and seeing how they work and their results!
3. What’s the best makeup tip you’ve received?Oh my! Do not ask that question to a makeup artist unless you want a fifty page summary on your desk haha! But if I have to choose ONLY one, it has to be to take a step back, and look at the whole, instead of getting engulfed by small details.
- What’s the one product you can’t live without?It has to be concealer! You can come very far with concealer, especially if you have several shades. You can always brush up the brow hairs for some definition and pinch the cheek for some blush 😉 Just kidding, but definitely concealer! It makes a face wake up!
- What advice would you give your younger self?Nothing, I knew it all! Haha joking, obviously again. I would tell myself that life will throw some rocks at you, and even though you didn’t ask for the responsibility to fight back, you have to! You have to stand up for what you believe in, and hope that one day it will make a difference. Or that what other may consider as your weakness, could in fact be your strength!